Friday, August 12, 2011

Customer Gallery Friday Finds!

I could not wait to share with all my wonderful followers the amazing beads and creations that have been made by some of my clients! I am always so excited to see what has been made with my beads. It warms my heart to see the final creation using my little labours of love!!!

The first two creations were beads made by my wonderful and dear friend Trudi Doherty of Shineon2 on Etsy. She has been a long time customer of my murrini and her use of it just brings out the best that the murrini offers. Her work is fresh and colorful and is truly a style that brings a little sunshine and happiness to our wardrobe!! Some of my favorite pieces that she has done are ones that bring out the inner girl in me! Here are two of her stunning beads that show off the murrini in all it splendor!! Visit her website Glittering Prize for even more fun beads and jewelry artwork! For all the upscale, jewelry lovers out there her work will make great gifts or special surprises for your spouse!!!


The next artist is a jewelry designer who makes stunning creations from every type of bead imaginable. When I saw this picture of the ensemble she created I was awestruck! Cherie Smith of Glitterbug Originals on Etsy had the perfect view on how the beads should be placed in a setting truly brought out the best in the beads and highlighted their intricate beauty! Her work is not only full of bling and dangles but really brings out the focal beads that she chooses for her pieces!! These sets and earrings are perfect stocking stuffers!!! I know my family will be getting some of these great creations!!

I know you will love these gifted artist's work and will be more than impressed by their style and design! Stay tuned for more great work from these and other artists who have turned my beads (a blank canvas of sorts) and finishes and frames them into wearable works of art!!!
                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment